Dating Site Profile Review
Girls look at your profile but never reply to your messages.
Your profile doesn’t do you justice. To stand out, you need a trained eye and someone who really "gets you." My comprehensive client survey enables me to get to know you on a deep level so I can I provide feedback that’s knowledgeable, actionable, honest, and true to who you really are.
Here's how we'll create a profile that makes women want to reply to your messages:
1) To start with, I’ll get to know you better with my comprehensive client survey about your life, interests, passions, values, dating frustrations, and relationship hopes and goals.
2) With that knowledge, I’ll review your full profile – your written profile, your pictures, basic info, and the important questions you’ve answered. I do this with two priorities in mind: 1) who you are, and 2) what she sees.
3) Next, I’ll focus in on any mistakes, red flags, and weak areas in your profile that 1) don’t do you justice, and 2) negatively affect how women see you.
4) I create an outline in writing with the best strategies to revise your profile – covering mistakes made in your current profile, how to fix them, what to highlight most from your client survey, and specific recommendations to do yourself justice online.
5) We’ll work together in an round of interactive revision, focusing on highlighting what makes you great. It’s our goal to make sure we’re featuring your strengths and showing your personality to your best advantage.
6) I’ll also help you fill out more of your profile the right way. For example, if you’re not sure how to word something, I’ll help you express it.
7) I'll also review and help you choose your best profile pictures, too! We’ll work together until we’ve got a great starting lineup.
8) I'll be with you the whole way. And by the end, I'll know you a lot better. We’ll review your profile together one more time – so you get feedback from an objective expert and a friend.
BONUS! Want a second chance with a girl you previously messaged? Let me know. Based on what I know from your profiles, I’ll suggest a way to message her again now that you're profile at its best.
Dating Site Profile Review
Want to work in-person or by Skype/phone?
Let me know and I'll share additional pricing and scheduling details:
(Anthony had never met a girl in person from online dating. A few weeks after our work together on his new profile, he locked in a first date with a great girl on OKCupid! They've been together ever since!)
(3 months after our work together, Matt got to deactivate his profile! He said: “I have indeed found someone. She’s a lovely woman. I think it was your profile review and tips on your site that helped, so I owe you a huge thanks!”)